Detachable Shearling Topcollar Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat with Warmer
- A cotton gabardine trench coat with a detachable shearling topcollar and check warmer to adjust to changing temperatures. Cut in our Kensington modern fit, it is a timeless style with a tapered waist, to wear over tailoring. The coat's weatherproof fabric, invented by our founder Thomas Burberry in 1879, is woven in Yorkshire, England. The warmer, which attaches with a button fastening, is made in an insulating wool-cashmere blend.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in. This is based on a size UK 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 187cm/6ft 1.5in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Detachable collar: 100% real fur: farmed sheep shearling, ovis aries, fur origin: Spain
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Warmer: 70% virgin wool, 20% polyamide, 10% cashmere
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy