Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A compact crossbody bag in grainy leather, accented with a polished triple-stud closure and printed with an excerpt from William Shakespeare’s ‘The Two Gentlemen of Verona’. Wear across the body or detach the strap to carry as a clutch.
- 25 x 8.5 x 18cm/9.8 x 3.3 x 7.1in
- Min. strap drop: 40cm/15.7in
- Max. strap drop: 58cm/22.8in
- Outer: 100% calf leather
- Lining: 100% calf leather
- Detachable, adjustable crossbody strap
- One exterior zip pocket, one interior slip pocket
- Foldover top with press-stud closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Polished metal hardware
- Made in Italy
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery